Empowering Kids to live for Jesus Loving God, Investing in Kids, and Partnering with Parents
To make church a fun place to be a kid!
To make each child feel loved, secure, and happy.
To provide Bible teaching which meets spiritual needs in an age-appropriate manner.
To partner with parents in the spiritual development of their children.
Follow us on Facebook for updates and information!
Welcome Station is located off the main lobby toward the Children's Centers.
- Complete a quick registration form for your child.
- We will give them a name tag & you a security pick up ticket
- We will place them in an age appropriate class room or in our Kids' Club.
- Infants -1st grade are in the 1st floor classrooms.
- Children in grades 2 - 4 meet in the Kids' Club at the rear of the property.
Safety & Allergies
- Each child must wear an electronically-produced nametag with a cell phone number in case the child needs your attention.
- There are always at least 2 approved workers in every classroom; no child is ever left alone.
- Please notify the classroom leader of any allergies that might impact the child during the morning.
Bayside is proudly partnering with Safety Harbor Little School starting this fall.
Safety Harbor Little School, offers full-time and part-time options to local parents and their preschool-age children.
Their curriculum is anchored in theme-based Learning. This style of learning focuses heavily on vocabulary, phonemic awareness, pre-reading skills, math, science, problem solving, fine motor, development, and social skills.
To learn more about Safety Harbor Little School visit their website by clicking the button below.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...