WHO WE ARE
We strive to be men of integrity by living in God's grace, growing in our faith, gathering together, giving of our time and talents, & by glorifying God. One of our core beliefs is that we are not an isolated group, but rather an all inclusive ministry for men. We want to help men get connected in some type of ministry or activity outside of Sunday service. We love God's word, serving others, and we also love to have a good time.
- Thursdays, 12pm lunch meetings at various locations
- Tuesday 7p meeting postponed until further notice due to COVID
WHO WE ARE
We have a mission to encourage all women to establish, renew and deepen their life in Christ by offering prayer groups, Bible studies, support, encouragement and special events throughout the year.
Women of all ages who come together weekly to learn about the Bible and grow in relationship with Christ. There is a healthy dose of laughter, conversation, and friendship. Topics change frequently based on group interest. Newcomers are welcome any time! Bring a friend!
- Wednesdays, 7:30pm starting August 19th online via Zoom. In-person meetings are currently postponed due to COVID
Join the Morning Glories as they continue their study "A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore. The class is lead by Arlene Varrati and you are welcome to join anytime! You will enjoy getting to know other women and studying the Bible together.
- Meets every Tuesday, 10:00 am in the cafe at the church. In person meetings are currently postponed due to COVID.
- Open to women of all ages and backgrounds.
BAYSIDE MOMS // MOPS & MOMS NEXT
All moms with children ages newborn - 12th grade are invited to join our Bayside Moms Group. We meet monthly on the first Friday of the month with alternating morning & evening meetings. $5, childcare provided!
- BAYSIDE MOMS will meet Sept 2020- May 2021 on the first Friday morning at 9a of each month
- Email Mops@baysidechurch.net for more information on Bayside Moms
- Click here to RSVP!
WHO WE ARE
The Primetimers are a lively bunch of mostly retired folks who love to talk, laugh, eat, and have fun together! Anyone 55+ is welcome to join any activity! Details and signup sheets for all activities are available at the Welcome Desk in the lobby.
- 2nd Tuesdays: At NOON on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, bring a covered dish and join the rest of the group for a fun time over lunch. Each month is different and brings something special – maybe special music, maybe an educational talk, or an uplifting hymn sing.
- Monthly Outings: Jump on the church bus to tour a museum, attend an event, or go to lunch! Bring a friend!